Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
All I want to wear for the remainder of 2020 is pants with an elastic waistband. My Eileen Fisher crepe pants have been a go-to, but this All-Day Pant from Brass looks like it could also be a contender at a lower price point. I really like the relaxed silhouette and anti-wrinkle fabric.
For an office outfit, I would wear these with a short-sleeved sweater and a sweater blazer for a relaxed, but polished look. For a work-from-home day, I’d wear it with one of my favorite, super soft t-shirts.
The pants are $98 and come in sizes XXS–3X with inseams of either 29.5 inches or 33.5 inches. They’re also available in navy and fig. The All-Day Pant
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (11/23/20):
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!