Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
All I want to wear for the remainder of 2020 is pants with an elastic waistband. My Eileen Fisher crepe pants have been a go-to, but this All-Day Pant from Brass looks like it could also be a contender at a lower price point. I really like the relaxed silhouette and anti-wrinkle fabric.
For an office outfit, I would wear these with a short-sleeved sweater and a sweater blazer for a relaxed, but polished look. For a work-from-home day, I’d wear it with one of my favorite, super soft t-shirts.
The pants are $98 and come in sizes XXS–3X with inseams of either 29.5 inches or 33.5 inches. They’re also available in navy and fig. The All-Day Pant
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-4-20)
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off more than 1,000 items from top brands — also check out their really fun pop-up shop with lots of unusual brands for Nordstrom
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 75% off your purchase plus extra 15% off your $75+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off great gifts plus extra 20% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50-60% off everything
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off and 6-month returns (ends 12/6)
Some of Our Reviews on Classic Gift Ideas:
- Here’s Kat’s Nixplay review (WiFi photo frames; great gifts for grandparents) — she still loves them!
- YES to everything from Barefoot Dreams (here’s my review of the circle cardigan).
- Still love my Bowflex adjustable dumbells
- The Revlon One-Step Styler really is all it’s cracked up to be
- Favorite Gift of the Month Clubs: Universal Yums (international snacks), Craft Coffee, Great Clubs (beer, salsa, wine, chocolate, and more)
- We’re still fans of these old-timey cocktail glasses
- I still think Society6 is a great spot for a ton of gift ideas, including beautiful trays, rugs, and more — I personally have an acrylic tray, two different bath rugs, a shower curtain, and several pillow covers.
- Check out more gift ideas here!