Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
All I want to wear for the remainder of 2020 is pants with an elastic waistband. My Eileen Fisher crepe pants have been a go-to, but this All-Day Pant from Brass looks like it could also be a contender at a lower price point. I really like the relaxed silhouette and anti-wrinkle fabric.
For an office outfit, I would wear these with a short-sleeved sweater and a sweater blazer for a relaxed, but polished look. For a work-from-home day, I’d wear it with one of my favorite, super soft t-shirts.
The pants are $98 and come in sizes XXS–3X with inseams of either 29.5 inches or 33.5 inches. They’re also available in navy and fig. The All-Day Pant
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale & clearance up to 75% off — and try code JUST4U through 9/15 to take $30-$650 off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 15% off $75, 25% off $100, 40% off $125
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – bottoms starting at $29; 40% off everything else