Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
All I want to wear for the remainder of 2020 is pants with an elastic waistband. My Eileen Fisher crepe pants have been a go-to, but this All-Day Pant from Brass looks like it could also be a contender at a lower price point. I really like the relaxed silhouette and anti-wrinkle fabric.
For an office outfit, I would wear these with a short-sleeved sweater and a sweater blazer for a relaxed, but polished look. For a work-from-home day, I’d wear it with one of my favorite, super soft t-shirts.
The pants are $98 and come in sizes XXS–3X with inseams of either 29.5 inches or 33.5 inches. They’re also available in navy and fig. The All-Day Pant
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-3-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; extra 25% off
- Ann Taylor – 40 full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)