For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
The blazer runs in sizes L-XXL and is on sale for $357 (woot!); the brand also offers an intriguing “blazer bodysuit.” Readers who wear plus sizes, what are some of your favorite brands of suiting?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-23-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles; up to 50% off spring must-haves
- Talbots – 40% off markdowns; $25 off pants