Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Good American is one of my favorite size-inclusive brands on the market today.
I’ll admit I was initially dubious about Khloe Kardashian’s foray into the fashion world (nothing against Khloe, I’m just always hesitant about any actor/singer/reality star who decides to start making clothes), but the Good Legs Jeans have made me a true believer.
This black turtleneck bodysuit looks like it could be a wardrobe workhorse. It’s made of a stretchy, slightly compressive material, so you’ll get a nice smooth look without adding shapewear. I would wear this with high-waisted pants and a blazer, or an A-line skirt.
The bodysuit is $115 and available in sizes L–2XL. The Coverup Turtleneck Bodysuit
An option in straight sizes is from Bayse for $63 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase