Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m a big fan of the Ann Taylor doubleweave suiting fabric. I have several of their seasonless and tropical wool suits, and they’re classics, but I find that the doubleweave is a more flattering and more luxe-looking fabric.
I would wear these wide-leg pants with a tucked-in, silky blouse (this one immediately comes to mind) or a slim-fitting turtleneck. If you’re looking to make a full suit, there’s also a matching shawl-collar blazer and a double-breasted blazer.
The pants are $129 full price and available in regular sizes 00–16 and petite sizes 0–12. With code BLACKFRIDAY, they come down to $64.50. The High-Rise Wide-Leg Pant In Doubleweave
Standards & Practices has an option in plus sizes at Nordstrom for $68 in both black and olive.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59