Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m a big fan of the Ann Taylor doubleweave suiting fabric. I have several of their seasonless and tropical wool suits, and they’re classics, but I find that the doubleweave is a more flattering and more luxe-looking fabric.
I would wear these wide-leg pants with a tucked-in, silky blouse (this one immediately comes to mind) or a slim-fitting turtleneck. If you’re looking to make a full suit, there’s also a matching shawl-collar blazer and a double-breasted blazer.
The pants are $129 full price and available in regular sizes 00–16 and petite sizes 0–12. With code BLACKFRIDAY, they come down to $64.50. The High-Rise Wide-Leg Pant In Doubleweave
Standards & Practices has an option in plus sizes at Nordstrom for $68 in both black and olive.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125