I’m a big fan of the Ann Taylor doubleweave suiting fabric. I have several of their seasonless and tropical wool suits, and they’re classics, but I find that the doubleweave is a more flattering and more luxe-looking fabric.
I would wear these wide-leg pants with a tucked-in, silky blouse (this one immediately comes to mind) or a slim-fitting turtleneck. If you’re looking to make a full suit, there’s also a matching shawl-collar blazer and a double-breasted blazer.
The pants are $129 full price and available in regular sizes 00–16 and petite sizes 0–12. With code BLACKFRIDAY, they come down to $64.50. The High-Rise Wide-Leg Pant In Doubleweave
Standards & Practices has an option in plus sizes at Nordstrom for $68 in both black and olive.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.