Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m not typically a jumpsuit person, but I ordered this one on a whim a few weeks ago, and it has quickly become a staple of my WFH wardrobe. It’s super soft, incredibly flattering, and washes and dries like a dream. (It also resulted in the strangest compliment I’ve ever received, from a friend who saw me wearing it and said, “I know this is weird, but your ankles look so thin!” Odd, but I’ll take it!) I usually throw on a long necklace to dress it up a bit for my videoconference calls, but it would still look great on its own.
The jumpsuit is $22 at Old Navy, marked down from $39.99, and available in regular sizes XS–XXL and tall sizes S–XXL. It also comes in a black-and-white stripe and a navy geometric print. Right now you can get an additional 25% off, which brings it down to only $16.50! Tie-Belt Dolman-Sleeve Jumpsuit
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-5-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 70% off sale styles; up to 40% off fresh picks
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off dresses; up to 60% off 100s more styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything; 30% off when you spend $100; extra 50% off clearance
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)