Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m not typically a jumpsuit person, but I ordered this one on a whim a few weeks ago, and it has quickly become a staple of my WFH wardrobe. It’s super soft, incredibly flattering, and washes and dries like a dream. (It also resulted in the strangest compliment I’ve ever received, from a friend who saw me wearing it and said, “I know this is weird, but your ankles look so thin!” Odd, but I’ll take it!) I usually throw on a long necklace to dress it up a bit for my videoconference calls, but it would still look great on its own.
The jumpsuit is $22 at Old Navy, marked down from $39.99, and available in regular sizes XS–XXL and tall sizes S–XXL. It also comes in a black-and-white stripe and a navy geometric print. Right now you can get an additional 25% off, which brings it down to only $16.50! Tie-Belt Dolman-Sleeve Jumpsuit
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off