We’ve just bought out SECOND four-pack of these, so I thought I’d do a mini-review of Tile Stickers if you feel like you’re constantly hunting for objects like remotes: They’re amazing. They stick to everything; we have yet to have one come off. They’re very easy to set up in the Tile App. They make a nice happy loud sound if you need to find them. They even have GPS so you can figure out where you left them.
We’ve mostly just been sticking them to remotes (my kids somehow misplace these all the time!), but we also stuck one to the back of my son’s Kindle (after he lost it for weeks). I could see this being a great thing to stick on a nice piece of equipment, or I know some moms of elopers who’ve stuck them to bikes.
The Tile stickers, like the Tile keychain thingys before them, are a bit big to nicely fit inside a wallet — but there’s a new wallet-sized “Tile Slim” that is perfect for that.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-5-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 70% off sale styles; up to 40% off fresh picks
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off dresses; up to 60% off 100s more styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything; 30% off when you spend $100; extra 50% off clearance
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)