We’ve just bought out SECOND four-pack of these, so I thought I’d do a mini-review of Tile Stickers if you feel like you’re constantly hunting for objects like remotes: They’re amazing. They stick to everything; we have yet to have one come off. They’re very easy to set up in the Tile App. They make a nice happy loud sound if you need to find them. They even have GPS so you can figure out where you left them.
We’ve mostly just been sticking them to remotes (my kids somehow misplace these all the time!), but we also stuck one to the back of my son’s Kindle (after he lost it for weeks). I could see this being a great thing to stick on a nice piece of equipment, or I know some moms of elopers who’ve stuck them to bikes.
The Tile stickers, like the Tile keychain thingys before them, are a bit big to nicely fit inside a wallet — but there’s a new wallet-sized “Tile Slim” that is perfect for that.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Saks OFF5TH – Crazy deals on workwear, and take an extra 20% off today. (Nice deals on Theory, Stuart Weitzman, and St. John!)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
- Full Beauty – Just FYI there’s a full suit down to $17?! Pink or lavender, size 16W-32W
Reader Favorites on Sale: