Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This swingy trench dress from Club Monaco is a fun twist on your typical shirtdress. The notched lapels add something special to the V-neck, and the matching belt gives some great waist definition.
The dress is made of 100% cupro, a “regenerated” fabric made from recycled cotton waste, so this should be super breathable and comfy.
The dress is $107.60 at Nordstrom, marked down from $269, and available in sizes 00–14.
Eloquii has a trench dress that comes in sizes 18W–28W and is on sale for $77.98, marked down from $129.95.
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase