Long ago, a reader turned me on to what she called “unicorn juice:” seltzer with a tiny bit of pink lemonade sprinkled in (or, at least, added to taste — I find it too overwhelming a flavor if it’s more of a sprinkle).
It fizzes! It’s pink! It smells pretty! You can buy pouches like this at your local Target.
An important side question: what are your favorite seltzer brands and flavors? (LaCroix? Spindrift? Perrier? SodaStream?)
Those of you who enjoy mixing things in — anything fancier than old standbys like a splash of cranberry juice? Crystal Light Natural Pink Lemonade Drink Mix
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale & clearance up to 75% off — and try code JUST4U through 9/15 to take $30-$650 off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 15% off $75, 25% off $100, 40% off $125
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – bottoms starting at $29; 40% off everything else