Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re tired of the basic black blazer that you’ve been keeping on hand for videoconferences, this slightly cropped jacket from BCBG might be a welcome wardrobe addition. I love the asymmetrical cut and origami pleats.
Blazers that hit at the natural waistline, like this one, are my favorites for pairing with dresses. I would mix up the colors and textures and wear this with a tweed or brightly-colored A-line dress. It would also look great on the weekend paired with some high-waisted jeans.
The jacket is $228 at BCBG Max Azria and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
This open-front blazer from Estelle is on sale for $111 at Nordstrom and is available in plus sizes (lucky sizes only, alas); this Calvin Klein blazer comes in sizes 0–16 and is on sale at Macy’s for $74.89.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 08.2.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off “comfy clothes”; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; 70% 3+ sale styles; 60% off 1 or 2 sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – All sale items $24.88 or less! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 50% off select full-price dresses & shoes
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off