Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re tired of the basic black blazer that you’ve been keeping on hand for videoconferences, this slightly cropped jacket from BCBG might be a welcome wardrobe addition. I love the asymmetrical cut and origami pleats.
Blazers that hit at the natural waistline, like this one, are my favorites for pairing with dresses. I would mix up the colors and textures and wear this with a tweed or brightly-colored A-line dress. It would also look great on the weekend paired with some high-waisted jeans.
The jacket is $228 at BCBG Max Azria and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
This open-front blazer from Estelle is on sale for $111 at Nordstrom and is available in plus sizes (lucky sizes only, alas); this Calvin Klein blazer comes in sizes 0–16 and is on sale at Macy’s for $74.89.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping