Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I am such a sucker for these kinds of leggings — I love when the pattern changes mid-thigh. First, because it feels a bit scandalous, like you’re exercising in thigh-high boots or something, but also because the pattern at the top is often the more flattering/darker color.
For someone like me who tends to wear a lot of black/navy/purple leggings, a business-on-top/party-on-the-bottom approach like this adds a lot of variety to my leggings wardrobe.
These fun ones are $59 from Zella, available in a gray/white pattern as well as a darker blue/gray pattern; they’re available in sizes XS-L. (If you’re looking for really warm leggings for outdoor exercise, these look amazing. Macy’s has something similarly warm in plus sizes. Finally, I don’t think these are super warm, but in case you’re a Costco member, a reader wrote in to recommend these $17 leggings.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 6.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 3800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off sitewide
- Banana Republic Factory – Tops and shorts under $25
- Loft – 60% off 1 full-price item; 30-40% off almost all full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses, skirts, and shoes
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off 3+ styles; 50% off 2 styles; 40% off 1 style; extra 20% off clearance
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!