Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I am such a sucker for these kinds of leggings — I love when the pattern changes mid-thigh. First, because it feels a bit scandalous, like you’re exercising in thigh-high boots or something, but also because the pattern at the top is often the more flattering/darker color.
For someone like me who tends to wear a lot of black/navy/purple leggings, a business-on-top/party-on-the-bottom approach like this adds a lot of variety to my leggings wardrobe.
These fun ones are $59 from Zella, available in a gray/white pattern as well as a darker blue/gray pattern; they’re available in sizes XS-L. (If you’re looking for really warm leggings for outdoor exercise, these look amazing. Macy’s has something similarly warm in plus sizes. Finally, I don’t think these are super warm, but in case you’re a Costco member, a reader wrote in to recommend these $17 leggings.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-21-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops starting at $15, pants and skirts starting at $20, dresses starting at $25
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles; up to 50% off select full-price styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles