Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Fast Company provided tips on focusing on work when you’re distracted by what’s going on in the world.
- Vice gave advice on how to enjoy Thanksgiving if you’ll be alone.
- The Washington Post explained how to celebrate the holiday safely and smoothly.
- The New York Times noted that the deep cleaning of surfaces isn’t essential in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
In Other News…
- InStyle shared how to combat static-y hair in winter.
- The Guardian looked at how Harry Styles, who just became the first man with a solo U.S. Vogue cover, is a “trailblazer of gender-neutral dressing.”
- At Slate, Alison Green of Ask a Manager wrote about gift-giving etiquette at the office.
- The New York Times examined how New Zealand is trying to close the gender pay gap by focusing on equal pay for work of equal value.
- The New York Times also spoke to professor and economist Mariana Mazzucato about how global leaders can redefine value in the economy — and the women behind many of the world’s greatest innovations.
- Health explained how “Femtech” is busting taboos around women’s health and wellness.
- Vox offered a guide to the must-read 2020 National Book Award finalists and winners.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “An Open Letter of Gratitude to My Anxiety.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…