Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m often dubious of sweater dresses for workwear (they can be too clingy, have weird static issues, are a hassle to hand wash), but this one from Boss has me rethinking my stance.
The black V-neck top is very flattering, and the chevron-patterned skirt has a slight A-line shape that will hopefully prevent the excessive clinginess that has plagued me in the past.
The dress is $348 and available in sizes XS–XL. Fetra Colorblock Long Sleeve Sweater Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase