Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m often dubious of sweater dresses for workwear (they can be too clingy, have weird static issues, are a hassle to hand wash), but this one from Boss has me rethinking my stance.
The black V-neck top is very flattering, and the chevron-patterned skirt has a slight A-line shape that will hopefully prevent the excessive clinginess that has plagued me in the past.
The dress is $348 and available in sizes XS–XL. Fetra Colorblock Long Sleeve Sweater Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 1.21.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase