I’m often dubious of sweater dresses for workwear (they can be too clingy, have weird static issues, are a hassle to hand wash), but this one from Boss has me rethinking my stance.
The black V-neck top is very flattering, and the chevron-patterned skirt has a slight A-line shape that will hopefully prevent the excessive clinginess that has plagued me in the past.
The dress is $348 and available in sizes XS–XL. Fetra Colorblock Long Sleeve Sweater Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.