Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
If you’re on the hunt for a great scarf for yourself or someone else, do consider the tissue cashmere scarves at Nordstrom. Every year they come out with new patterns and colors, and every year they’re sumptuously soft and thin — but sturdy.
I like the grey snake print pictured, but there’s an interesting grey watermark print as well as a great animal print (“tan Parisian cat”); there’s also a slew of solid colors.
All of the tissue weight scarves are $99.
(I actually went looking through all of the Nordstrom-brand stuff because I thought they made another scarf as well. They do; this one is super lightweight for $99; they also have a nice thicker cashmere scarf (gift idea for the boys!). While perusing of course I found more nice gift ideas, including a $9 business card holder and a set of crazy soft Hacci pajamas.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off