Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Fashionista looked at the “great loungewear pivot” brought about by pandemic living.
- Meanwhile, The Washington Post declared, “This is our pajama moment.”
- One final pandemic-fashion story: The Atlantic looked at the origin of and reactions to sweatpants.
- Harvard Business Review examined how workers have reallocated their commuting time.
- The Telegraph highlighted the life and career of Katalin Karikó, a Hungarian immigrant whose pioneering research led to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
In Other News…
- The Cut listed winter hair care tips for curly hair.
- Vox explored the death of the department store and the American middle class.
- SmartBrief explained how to identify tough bosses and bad bosses.
- Lifehacker gave advice on exercising safely in the dark.
- NPR marked the end of an era: Ikea will no longer publish its catalog.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker’s Daily Shouts, with “How Dating During a Pandemic Is Like Being in a Jane Austen Novel.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about whether to get your kids a pet for a holiday gift.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.