Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m always excited about an elevated version of my favorite loungewear. While I’ve already extolled the virtues of the cashmere sweatpant, a cashmere hoodie is another way to drape yourself in a cozy knit.
I like the cut of this particular sweater — it’s slim-fitting, not boxy, and has a curved hem for a fun shape. If you want to make a full outfit out of it, you can add a cashmere tank or a wide-leg lounge pant.
The sweater is $295 and available in sizes XS–XL. In addition to the basic black, it also comes in ice blue, red, iris, petal, and heather grey. Cashmere Zip-Front Curved-Hem Hoodie
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off pajamas, slippers & more; denim starting at $69.99
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off 100s of holiday styles; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order