Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m always excited about an elevated version of my favorite loungewear. While I’ve already extolled the virtues of the cashmere sweatpant, a cashmere hoodie is another way to drape yourself in a cozy knit.
I like the cut of this particular sweater — it’s slim-fitting, not boxy, and has a curved hem for a fun shape. If you want to make a full outfit out of it, you can add a cashmere tank or a wide-leg lounge pant.
The sweater is $295 and available in sizes XS–XL. In addition to the basic black, it also comes in ice blue, red, iris, petal, and heather grey. Cashmere Zip-Front Curved-Hem Hoodie
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase; $50 off $175+; free shipping (no min.)