Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dark teal is a color I’m seeing a lot this season, and I’m here for it. It’s super flattering on lots of different skin tones and would look great with black, gray, navy, tan, or ivory.
I think a boxy blazer like this one from Lafayette 148 New York looks better with a more streamlined bottom, like a pair of slim-fitting ankle pants or a pencil skirt. For a more fashion-forward look, you could also style this with a pair of high-waisted jeans and chunky boots, but I’m not sure my less adventurous colleagues would ever recover if I showed up to the office like that.
The jacket is $568, marked down from $948, and available in sizes 14W–24W. Digby Open-Front Stretch-Wool Blazer
ModCloth has a much more affordable option that’s available in XXS–4X for $59.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping