Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’ve been intrigued by cashmere brand NAADAM for a while now, but haven’t pulled the trigger on anything yet — but it’s been hard to resist since I noticed Nordstrom carrying “PROJECT NADAAM“, with some pieces (like the one above) starting at just $89. Yes please!
I went on a big hunt at the end of winter last year to try to find a few new “everyday” cashmere and merino wool sweaters, keeping this Vince sweater (now sold out, boo). (I also kept this $69 one with a viscose/nylon/poly blend. This Rag & Bone one is just cotton, but it’s really lovely and soft — I think of it as more of a sweater than a sweatshirt.)
Readers, what are your favorite brands for cashmere? (Our last roundup needs an update, but I’ll put the ones that were previously our Hall of Famers below.) Or is your ideal everyday sweater in something like merino, cotton, alpaca, or something else? Do tell…
The above sweater is $89 at Nordstrom and available in sizes XS-XL — do note that NAADAM is also offering 30% off select merchandise today (with the size range of XXS-3X), this lovely boatneck included.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Our Hall of Famers from last year included these cashmere sweater brands…
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off