This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Fashion Style Beauty advises a reader worried about the sparkle in her blush. (I’m usually not a fan of sparkly makeup, but for my $.02 I think Nars Orgasm in powder form is an acceptable shade for work — the sparkle is very subdued. I save Nars The Multiple in Orgasm for touching up my makeup for “desk to dinner” situations.)
- Already Pretty tells you how to donate like a champ, and SheFinds lists ten things to get out of your closet before you buy a single new thing for spring.
- For the lawyers: Above the Law looks at the new study from the National Association for Women Lawyers, while The Careerist wonders why law firms won’t talk about the gender pay gap (noting that “unprecedented numbers” of law firms declined to participate in the survey). Meanwhile, Greedy Associates tells you how to ask for more work.
- Ask a Manager advises someone whose officemate has a noisy breastpump going for 60-90 minutes, 3-4 times a day. (Maybe she only has a single pump instead of a double one? Check out our top tips on what to wear to pump at work.)
- PopSugar Smart Living reads Reddit so we don’t have to, and shares this great decluttering before/after, and the tip that got him there.
- Road Warriorette lists the top five things to help you pack light.
- Finally: we’ve talked a lot about emergency funds of late; Learnvest (via Lifehacker) tells you how to bounce back financially from five of life’s biggest emergencies.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!