Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– SheFinds notices that Michelle Obama’s wearing blue nail polish (pictured). For our $.02: It may be a great patriotic look, but we’d wear it with extreme caution at a conservative office.
– She Takes On the World weighs the different kinds of shopping styles for professional women.
– You Look Fab throws down her rules for matching skirts with the right top.
– More women do manage to have it all, according to the editors of the Harvard Business Review. Meanwhile, the WSJ‘s “Manage Your Career” columnist, Joann Lublin, reflects on the five best career lessons that have stood the test of time.
– PC Magazine collects 16 great productivity-enhancing websites.
– The WSJ reports that moon gardens — best viewed at night — are all the rage for “busy professionals.”