Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- The Man Repeller tackles office-repelling (i.e., what to wear to work), and comes up with shorts. Hmmn.
- SheFinds has six things you need to know about foundation.
- The Careerist tells summer associates 10 things they should know. Meanwhile, Life After Law has some great tips for people on how to fake it when you’re just not feeling engaged with your job or career.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living ponders how to come out at the office.
- Ask a Manager takes a look at some really bad job advice floating around the Internet.
- Forbes Women looks at a CEO (and mom of 4) who they say “has it all.”
- Finally, you must check out this Buzzfeed collection of pictures and .gifs from the 2013 Running of the Interns.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!