Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- The Fine Young Gentleman (writing for Business Insider) has a handy Excel chart for which color shoes you can and cannot wear with which color pants. I think it’s helpful for women as well (and possibly for tights/shoes/skirts combos as well).
- Levo League wonders if you can wear leather to the office (and quotes Corporette).
- SheFinds tells you how to look good on your commute (something we’ve talked about a lot here!).
- Greedy Associates rounds up some business casual rules for women.
- Ask a Manager ponders how to handle smoke-scented coworkers when you’re pregnant. Meanwhile, POPSUGAR Smart Living lists some awkward work moments we’ve all had.
- Harvard Business Review writes about how women respond to frustration at work — and why.
- The Washington Post advises you to stop checking your phone in meetings — particularly if your boss is a woman.
- Interesting: Above the Law reports on a new survey about making partner at law firms that has some bad news — women take longer to make partner, feel less prepared, and have less expectations for being the rainmakers.
- Road Warriorette lists six things to help you sleep on international flights.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!