Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- OK, now I’m really going to have to start watching Scandal: this clip on sexism in politics [via Upworthy] is just as good as all of my Facebook friends said it was.
- Possessionista is covering The Good Wife, ladies! As one might expect, most of the actresses’ clothes are designer, but it’s always good to know the exact brands.
- SheFinds gives some beauty advice to girls who wear glasses.
- The New York Times looks up some of the women lawyers who were profiled in 2001 to catch up with them and see how they’re doing. (It’s mostly just a video with a very short article; lots of interesting comments though.)
- The Careerist writes about Goldman Sachs’ new policy of REQUIRING workers to chill out for at least 36 hours every weekend. Is this the end of the crazy workweek, she wonders?
- Levo League looks at why people say they don’t like working for women.
- Life After Law rounds up some great career change resources for lawyers. Meanwhile, Above the Law looks at a new book, Best Friends at the Bar: The New Balance for Today’s Woman Lawyer.
- 365 Days of Crockpot has rounded up 15 recipes with long cook times — perfect for the working lady. (I’ve mentioned before what I huge fan I am of the slow cooker as time saver!)
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!