Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Capitol Hill Style ponders what to wear at different interview stages (initial interview, callback, and job offer).
- Eye4Style takes a fashion field trip to LA to check out the “Journey of a Dress” exhibition on Diane von Furstenberg’s iconic wrap dress.
- Above the Law has the scoop on a law school that felt the need to send a memo to its population warning female students against cleavage and stiletto heels.
- Slate.com takes a closer look at the “job offer withdrawn because woman dared to negotiate” story — lots of interesting (depressing) statistics.
- Yeouch: Ask a Manager has some great advice for some poor young woman who is being “mothered” by her older assistant, with lots of comments about her appearance.
- Huh: About.com (via Lifehacker) tells you to buy shampoo according to your scalp’s needs, and to buy conditioner according to your hair’s needs. Int-er-est-ing. Also via Lifehacker: how to handle finances when you’re shacking up.
- Road Warriorette sings the praises of her travel surge protector.
- Mr. Money Mustache advises you how to avoid golden handcuffs.
- Popsugar Smart Living takes an interesting look at what happens to your clothes after you donate them.
Update: D’oh! I can’t believe I forgot to mention this: I’m hugely honored that Corporette is included in Working Mother‘s “Best of the Net 2014” roundup. Thank you!
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!