Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Halloween will be here in no time. Are you looking for a unique costume idea? Perhaps … the lawyer for The Bangles, circa 1988? Actress Noomi Rapace shows you how it’s done at Go Fug Yourself.
- Fortune looks at the disappointing but not entirely surprising differences between feedback given to men and to women during performance reviews.
- Business Insider offers advice on words and phrases you should never include on your LinkedIn profile.
- Fast Company tells you about several companies who are looking at “work/life balance” in new ways.
- Road Warriorette gives some helpful tips on making travel a little less stressful. (What are yours?)
- One more from Fast Company: a peek at a new dating site called “Jess, Meet Ken” that lets women virtually set up other women with guys they’d vouch for.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about how to work through your first trimester of pregnancy.
- Kat shared her picks for moms and expecting moms.