Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- New York magazine rounds up some stylish cruelty-free/vegan fashion.
- A Harvard Business Review blogger reports on a new study that reveals how past participation in sports plays a role for female C-suite executives and the women they hire.
- According to The Washington Post’s On Leadership blog, the majority of Americans would prefer not to relocate out of the country for work. (Would you? Have you?)
- PopSugar Smart Living brings you some crowdsourced advice on getting a raise.
- Politico talks to Fortune’s Senior Editor at Large, Pattie Sellers (h/t to The Broadsheet).
- The Simple Dollar gives you 15 ways of tackling student loans.
- The Atlantic takes a look at the widespread misogyny and violent threats against women on social media.
- Too busy for a book club? A Cup of Jo has an idea for you: an articles club.
- Worried about Ebola? PBS NewsHour tells you about six diseases that you should be worried about instead.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We rounded up some washable coats for winter.
- Check out Kat’s recent recs for moms and non-moms alike.