Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Fashionista talks to “How to Get Away with Murder” costume designer Linda Bass.
- Into the Gloss interviews Stacy London about her life, her road to success, and her favorite beauty products.
- The New York Times looks into the factors behind the lack of racial diversity among fashion designers.
- The BBC talks to couples who work together or otherwise share a career.
- New York magazine disputes the claim that women just need to “try harder” to be successful.
- The Muse recommends that you create a sort of aspirational resume to help you figure out what you want to accomplish and how to get there.
- In Fortune, Roxane Gay writes about broadening the expectations of what leadership looks like rather than expecting women to lead in the same way that men do.
- PopSugar Smart Living reveals the best bargains at drugstores (via Money Talks News).
- New York magazine talks to The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up author Marie Kondo.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about how our budgets changed after having kids.
- Kat shared some picks for moms and non-moms alike.