Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- USA Today reports that Cover Girl has a new line of makeup inspired by The Force Awakens, the new Star Wars movie coming out later this year. Hmm…
- The Guardian asks, “Why does fashion ignore big breasts?”
- The Atlantic talks about why we wear — or don’t wear — makeup, and looks into “the makeup tax.”
- The Muse reviews three phrases that may be making you sound passive aggressive at work.
- Lifehacker brings you tips on landing your dream job.
- Inc. has some icebreakers for your next networking event.
- New York magazine shares quotes from 12 famous women about their mentors.
- The New York Times talks about unplugging from technology during vacation.
- The Washington Post reports on a study showing the negative effects on parents’ well-being during the first year after having a child.
- For your Laugh of the Week, McSweeney’s gives you some goals for your weekend.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about finding time to spend with our kids.
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.