Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Fashionista gathered the return policies for a bunch of retailers who accept returns on opened beauty products; some are stricter than others and some are more lenient than you might expect.
- DailyWorth shares “6 fashion rules powerful women always follow.”
- PopSugar Smart Living gives you a list of 10 things you should buy at Target.
- At Above the Law, Kathryn Rubino comments on the recent “Are Lawyers Getting Dumber?” Bloomberg Businessweek piece.
- Fortune advises doing anything more after a job interview than sending a single email or note, or making one phone call — and shares several amusing examples of what NOT to do.
- Fast Company has tips on preventing yourself from being known at work as the person (i.e., woman) who always takes on the “office housework.”
- Do your houseplants or office plants always end up dying on you? GQ tells you about five hardy plants that are — literally — not delicate flowers.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Play with the “office buzzword generator” from Racked.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about gifts and birthdays.
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.