This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Racked looks into the future of wearable tech, while Fashionista shares its rankings of all 12 fashion/Star Wars collabs.
- Above the Law has a post from Jeena Cho on career changes.
- At Ellevate, Sallie Krawcheck gives advice on what kind of feedback you can just ignore and what feedback you should take into consideration.
- Fortune looks at Glassbreakers, “a San Francisco-based online matchmaking service that pairs [women] mentors with mentees.”
- Forbes suggests 20 “career-boosting” things to do before the end of the year.
- The New York Times lists its three book critics’ picks for the best books of the year.
- Real Simple checks out the results of a new study about the best and worst airports in the country.
- New York magazine’s Vulture takes a look back at the magazine’s 1977 review of Star Wars.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about plus-size maternity clothes for work.
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.