- Fashionista reveals what actually happens to the clothes you donate to charity.
- Interesting reading from Racked for a Friday afternoon: a look back at ill-advised fad diets from history.
- New York magazine’s The Cut ponders eating habits and judgment at work.
- Entrepreneur has tips on facilitating periods of “deep work.”
- The Minneapolis Star Tribune advises you on finding that dream job.
- Fast Company gives you advice on researching potential employers via social media.
- The Muse shares some helpful phrases for your annual review.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about meal-planning apps for working moms.
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.