- After the blizzard dumped two feet of snow on Washington, D.C., last weekend, who showed up for Senate duty on Tuesday? Women, that’s who — and women only, as Sen. Lisa Murkowski points out in this “fabulous” video from Now This News.
- Fast Company talks to the founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a new site that features natural beauty products.
- U.S. News & World Report has tips on what to include and what not to include in your email signature.
- NPR looks at a new study that finds “student evaluations are … better mirrors of gender bias than of what they are supposed to be measuring: teaching quality”; some doubt its results.
- An Above the Law columnist writes about saying “no” in BigLaw and SmallLaw.
- Mashable rounds up 10 women-hosted podcasts you should check out (h/t to The Broadsheet).
- For your Laugh of the Week, The Onion looks at home buying vs. renting.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked estate planning and kids.
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.