- Fashionista looks at how some luxury brands are using RFID technology to guard against counterfeiting.
- Racked rounds up five of the best beauty podcasts and shares the Loft love.
- Above the Law explains why it’s getting rid of comments on posts, while The Guardian shares the results of its examination of comments on the site, including the disproportionate amount of negative comments on women’s articles.
- Career Contessa highlights five times women rocked the debate over equal pay.
- The Muse offers networking advice for people who live in small towns.
- Harvard Business Review has stats and advice on difficult work conversations.
- Lifehacker looks at the components of a good apology.
- For your Laugh of the Week, The Toast gives advice on making friends.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.