This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Racked reported on the best lotions, body butters, and oils for dry winter skin.
- Marie Claire offered a list of 22 business-casual basics every working woman should own.
- The Cut described how four beauty experts would spend $60 at Sephora.
- Birchbox suggested a helpful step-by-step guide for an effective skincare routine.
- A columnist for Forbes gave advice on what to do if you keep getting interviews but no offers.
- The Muse shared how one woman added Meredith Vieira to her network — after meeting her on a plane — and what others can learn from the experience.
- Fast Company offered how to cut your presentation time in half, even when you have little or no notice.
- CBS This Morning hosted LinkedIn’s career expert Catherine Fisher, who discussed what motivates millennials, and how men and women differ in their priorities. (Video auto-plays after ad.)
- The New York Times provided some advice if you’re asked to be a bridesmaid, including what to ask the bride before agreeing to commit.
- BBC News shared a man’s account of why he took his wife’s last name.
- The Washington Post explained why you should get a flu shot, how to avoid getting sick, and when to call your doctor.
- Laugh of the Week: When you’re ready for a coffee break, The Onion has a few quick tips to help make the perfect cup. (Video auto-plays after ad.)
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We discussed what to do when you don’t like your kid’s friends’ parents.
- We took a look back in time to past posts, including how to share emotional labor as parents, planning for babies (this was a great discussion!), and framing the idea of “work” with your kids (aka the “mommy needs to work” discussion).
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.