Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I was browsing the denim section at Nordstrom recently and was intrigued to see these affordable ankle skimmer jeans from the same brand behind some of Nordstrom’s most-loved jeans, Wit & Wisdom’s Itty Bitty Bootcut jeans.
The denim they use is known for being super soft, stretchy, and with great recovery — so if you prefer a skinnier style over the bootcut style, these may be for you. I also like the dark rinse — very classic and flattering.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
P.S. There’s still time to sign up for the start of our Four Week Work Outfit Challenge! After hearing reader feedback I decided to make it ONE email per week instead of daily emails — so for those of you who signed up, stay tuned for your first challenge coming soon. On the off chance anyone wants to share images of outfits you’re putting together on Instagram or other social media, let’s use the hashtag #corporetteoutfitchallenge.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-19-21)
- Nordstrom Rack – Clear the rack event! (ends 4/19!) — Extra 25% off clearance. (There are some surprisingly big discounts on Everlane clothing.)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off 3+ sale items; extra 60% off 2 sale items; extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; 40% off $200+
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 50% off spring must-haves; extra 60% off all sale