- Fast Company examined the evolution of the power suit throughout history, including recent designs by Suistudio (pictured), Argent, and DAI.
- Refinery29 offered nail polish trends for summer.
- The Strategist reviewed the best red lipsticks.
- Racked reported that Amazon is catching up to brick-and-mortar luxury beauty retailers.
- Girlboss offered advice on how to handle work stress before you burn out.
- Author and former Cosmopolitan editor-in-chief Kate White provided suggestions on how to be a better listener, and why it’s such a valuable yet overlooked skill in the workplace.
- CNN Money reported that Revlon has named Debra Perelman its first woman CEO.
- Forbes shared how the founder of Soapwalla, Rachel Winard, is trying to make the beauty world more inclusive by not featuring models and by using gender-neutral language.
- Politico spoke with nine of the 10 women who have given birth while in Congress, and asked them how they would change Capitol Hill.
- Remodelista discussed how to make a rental feel more like a home.
- For your Facepalm of the Week: WokeSloth described a dating site for so-called “incels” (to save you the trouble of looking at it yourself).
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We shared the latest installment of our Week in the Life of a Working Mom series: CorporetteMoms reader Lala lives in the Midwest with her husband and two sons and works as a contract negotiator.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.