This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fashionista shared Madewell’s Fall 2018 lookbook of styles inspired by the American Southwest.
- Business Insider spoke with Kat about shopping for workwear on a budget.
- Burlington Free Press interviewed women attorneys about their experiences with unsolicited courtroom fashion “advice,” mostly from their male colleagues.
- The Washington Post reported on a new study about “finding your passion,” and what that actually entails.
- Stanford News shared a new study that examined why women intentionally shy away from the spotlight in the workplace.
- The Muse provided some conversation starters to make phone conversations less awkward.
- Following an ABA webinar about imposter syndrome for attorneys, Apochromatik speakers shared how to get through it.
- Fast Company suggested how to jazz up a job application.
- Fast Company also discussed whether you should invite coworkers to your wedding.
- Elle suggested three questions to ask — and one question not to ask — a mentor.
- The Cut reported that there’s a new endometriosis drug for the first time in a decade.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Racked offered some brutally honest opinions of a few fall lines.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We asked, were you prepared for the changes a new mom’s brain undergoes?
- We discussed how to make the most of face time at the office.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.