This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fashionista explained how the Entrupy app is used to identify counterfeit handbags.
- To recognize Pride Month, Rolling Stone highlighted six new fashion collabs featuring LGBTQ artists and organizations.
- The Goods took a look at the granny panty’s return.
- The Washington Post reported that Sephora closed its stores, corporate offices, and distribution centers on Wednesday for hour-long “inclusion workshops” for staff — and that diversity training is usually ineffective.
- Fast Company gave six tips for reducing negative self-talk.
- MarketWatch noted that overconfident people from privileged backgrounds are more likely to succeed than those who’ve had fewer advantages in life but are more talented (granted, not a huge surprise).
- CNBC explained why winning the lottery won’t make you happy — and listed four things that will.
- Medium’s Neurotrack interviewed Dr. Lisa Mosconi, author of a recent NYT op-ed called “The Menopause-Alzheimer’s Connection.”
- The New York Times offered tips for a better Lyft or Uber trip.
- Here’s the news we all need today: Lifehacker rounded up the many places you can snag free donuts for National Donut Day.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about vacations, beach reading, and other summer plans.
- We discussed the larks vs. owls issue: how to deal when you have a different internal clock than your partner and/or kids.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.