- Elle discussed how female designers are leading the way on sustainability, labor practices, and diversity.
- Fashionista shared an investigation into The RealReal‘s authentication process that appears to be letting counterfeit items slip through.
- Marie Claire shared the drugstore beauty products spotted backstage at New York Fashion Week.
- Glossy examined how retailers like recently opened M.M.LaFleur’s M.M. To Go in NYC are focusing on services more than products.
- The Cut asked, what would you wear if you weren’t online?
- Fast Company explored the cost of not wearing makeup to the office.
- Ask a Manager interviewed a software manager about her experiences at work before and after her gender transition.
- Quartz explored why it’s important that The Wing’s founder, Audrey Gelman, is the first visibly pregnant CEO on the cover of a business magazine.
- SmartBrief suggested gestures that will come in handy at your next presentation.
- The Washington Post reported on the fallout — and apology — after Forbes included only one woman in a list of 100 innovative leaders.
- The New York Law Journal considered why younger lawyers aren’t attending bar association events.
- Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s offered some motivational quotes for women.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We discussed when readers’ husbands work so late that they never see the kids.
- We took a look in the CorporetteMoms time capsule.
- Last week, we continued our Week in the Life of a Working Mom series with a communications manager in Arizona.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.