This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Vox asked how the “buy-one-give-one” model could be modified to make a more meaningful impact.
- Huffington Post offered what dermatologists really think about several new beauty products.
- Motherly discussed whether CBD-based products are safe for pregnant and nursing mothers.
- The Guardian suggested how to make your beauty routine more eco-friendly.
- Above the Law shared why a female partner in BigLaw left the practice entirely.
- Business Insider explored how to make a career change when you feel stuck.
- Inc. suggested three major life decisions women should consider in their 20s.
- BuzzFeed News reported that the woman who went viral in 2017 for a photo where she was on her bike — flipping off Trump’s motorcade — was just elected to a county-level position in Virginia.
- Forbes reported an all-female panel will moderate the next presidential debate.
- Runner’s World explained the impossible burger — is it healthier than eating beef?
- Slate discussed why doctors should pay more attention to patients who report debilitating symptoms of morning sickness.
- National Geographic shared how women from around the world answered the same six questions, including how they’ve faced challenges, and their advice for young women.
- Laugh of the Week: The Onion offered a video on how to handle workplace gossip (pro-tip: you might get fired if you actually follow this advice…).
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We took a look in the CorporetteMoms time capsule.
- Last week, we discussed the best books for kids who hate reading (particularly reluctant boy readers).
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.