This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fortune shared that more women are seeking out custom tailored suits.
- Who What Wear offered their favorite trends they are already wearing in 2020.
- The Wall Street Journal explored the future of wearable tech in work clothes.
- Refinery 29 provided 11 drugstore eye creams that work as well as the more expensive brands.
- Business Insider suggested how to break into a six-figure career.
- Fast Company offered 7 mistakes to avoid in a job interview.
- Forbes explored what you need to be doing differently if you’re looking to make a career change.
- Forbes also explained how a 529 plan can be used to repay student loans.
- Lifehacker suggested how to spend less time looking at your phone.
- Discover Magazine discussed a new app to track the symptoms of endometriosis.
- The Mary Sue asked if it’s OK to “murder” books by cutting them into smaller, more manageable sizes.
- Laugh of the Week: Considering the recent political news — really, any of it — The Onion shared a few pros and cons of discussing politics at work.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- Last week, we discussed how to plan dinner every night.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.