Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Atlantic pondered post-pandemic office dress codes.
- Harvard Business Review described how to be an inclusive leader through a crisis.
- Fast Company provided seven tips on successful Zoom meetings.
- Meanwhile, The New York Times noted that virtual meetings present the same problems for women as in-person ones.
- The New York Times also asked: When court moves online, do dress codes still matter?
- Ars Technica offered guidance for Wi-Fi problems you might encounter while working from home.
- Nerdist suggested a website to use if you’re finding yourself missing the familiar background noise of your office.
- BuzzFeed News gave advice on running outside safely right now.
- ABA Journal shared the story of a San Francisco lawyer who is using deposition transcript covers to make face shields for hospitals.
In Other News…
- Refinery29 talked to four women about neurodiversity in the workplace.
- Eat This, Not That! explained how to make 11 pantry staples yourself.
- A mother shared her experience with IVF at Vox’s The Goods.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Above the Law, which featured a clever ad from a local law firm.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We asked readers whether they’re still paying for childcare they’re not able to use right now.
- We suggested four ways to connect with friends and family right now.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.