- The New York Times wondered if the pandemic may lead to the end of the open-plan office.
- The New York Times also advised pregnant women how to ask for coronavirus-related accommodations at work.
- USA Today suggested foods to eat to get better sleep during stressful times like this — and what not to eat.
- The Washington Post gave tips for alleviating aches and pains from working from home in not-exactly-ergonomic places.
- CNN explained how to protect your eyes when you’re using screens all the time.
- The Washington Post pondered the intersection of face masks and fashion.
- Self suggested six ways to play games via video chat.
In Other News…
- NPR reported that J.Crew will file for bankruptcy, while PBS NewsHour noted that Neiman Marcus has met the same fate.
- Harvard Business Review explained how men can become better allies to their partners at home. (Pass it on…)
- NBC News shared that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was released from the hospital (where, of course, she worked from her bed!) after being treated for gallstones.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from our own Kate via Weekly Humorist: a list of classic novels rewritten for the pandemic.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We listed several ideas for virtual travel for kids.
- We took a look back in CorporetteMoms history.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.