Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Washington Post explained how virtual try-ons are replacing fitting rooms during the pandemic.
- Harvard Business Review gave tips for remote job interviews.
- The Washington Post also talked to six experts, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, about how they’re handing risks in their everyday lives.
- The Pew Research Center revealed that a fifth of U.S. adults either moved due to COVID-19 or know someone who did (!).
- The Cut shared everything known so far about coronavirus and alcohol.
- ProPublica reported on the worrying gaps in the research regarding coronavirus and pregnant women.
- Above the Law told the tale of the Florida lawyer who came to federal court in a full hazmat suit.
In Other News…
- CNBC reported that Brooks Brothers is filing for bankruptcy and closing stores.
- Two bits of fashion nostalgia for you: i-D highlighted @everyoutfitinlivingsingle on Instagram, while Vulture talked to the costume designer of the new Baby-Sitters Club Netflix series.
- Elle noted that Third Love launched The TL Effect, which will support women of color-led businesses with grants and mentorship.
- The Verge had news of a handy new LinkedIn feature that lets you upload an audio clip to tell people how to pronounce your name.
- Nerdist rounded up the best exercise video games.
- For your Laugh of the Week, The Belladonna Comedy featured “Love Notes to My Opponents on Words with Friends.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We explored a week in the life of a 35-year-old mom who works in higher-ed communications in the Midwest for the latest in our Week in the Life of a Working Mom series.
- We took a look back in CorporetteMoms history.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.