Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Huffington Post published an essay by a woman who realized that looking at herself on Zoom every day changed her self-image.
- The Cut answered common COVID-19 questions.
- Fast Company noted that employers are reconsidering workplace benefits for newly remote workers.
- National Geographic talked to experts to find out how to be safer when you can’t avoid traveling.
In Other News…
- The New York Times reported that the parent company of Ann Taylor and Loft filed for bankruptcy this week.
- Self announced its 2020 Healthy Beauty Award winners
- BuzzFeed News explained what happened when Unilever encouraged influencers in South Asia to promote its skin lighteners.
- Harvard Business Review told readers, “Don’t Work on Vacation. Seriously.”
- InStyle recommended 18 motivational podcasts.
- Electric Lit (CW: sexual abuse/child abuse) shared an essay that pondered the ongoing question of how to separate the artist from the art.
- For your Laugh of the Week: The Guardian gave readers a look at this month’s #CuratorBattle theme: #BestMuseumBum.