This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Washington Post noted that the PPE industry is creating a set of standards to show how well particular masks work.
- NPR looked at how even the most successful women are losing ground during the pandemic.
- The Takeaway did an episode on how the pandemic has distorted our perceptions of time.
- Bloomberg published an op-ed that detailed the risk of “long Covid” among fit, healthy people.
In Other News…
- Elle asked several congresswomen for advice on finding stylish and comfortable walking shoes.
- Real Simple explained how to care for your leggings to make them last longer.
- NBC News suggested five benefits to negotiate when a raise isn’t possible.
- Mashable provided nine things to say when someone asks why you’re still single.
- The Wall Street Journal looked at why more women are turning to “power dresses” rather than suits. (Still interesting, but as someone points out this is from the long away distant land of April 2019. Whoops!)
- For your Laugh of the Week: SNL offered a new use for eBay.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…