Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Washington Post suggested how to help others during the pandemic, especially during the holidays.
- Gen talked to essential workers about what they want people working from home to understand.
- The Huffington Post explained how to loved one about their risky behavior regarding COVID-19.
- The New York Times declared, “Goodbye, blazers; hello, coatigans.”
In Other News…
- Elle noted that Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Bluemercury have joined the 15 Percent Pledge and committed to devoting 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses, while The New York Times listed self-care gifts from Black-owned businesses.
- Above the Law shared an update on the woman who took the bar exam while in labor, gave birth, and then finished from the hospital: She passed.
- Time highlighted portraits of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s favorite collars and the stories behind them.
- Real Simple looked into services like Affirm, Afterpay, and Klarna.
- Outside recommended plus-size ultrarunners, kayakers, and other outdoorspeople to follow.
- Lit Hub ranked every Mr. Darcy (that you care about).
- The Washington Post offered recommendations for the latest holiday movies.
- Do you like Hamilton? You like Janet Yellen? This Laugh of the Week is for you.