Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have already attended one Zoom holiday party and I’ve got two more on tap, so I’m keeping an eye out for fun, festive tops that can be made into a full outfit for next year’s (hopefully!) in-person events.
This burgundy velour top would look great with a chunky gold necklace and leggings for this year’s festivities, while next year, you could add an A-line black skirt and some fun heels. (Heels! Can you even imagine?!?)
The top is $29.40, marked down from $49, and comes in sizes XS–XXL. (Note that reviewers say it runs small.) It also comes in black, blue, and grey. Velour Bubble Sleeve Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase