Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- At Refinery29, a writer explained how she’s made friends during the pandemic.
- The Atlantic suggested tips for coping with the holiday season this year.
- Vox provided the latest details on “long COVID” symptoms.
In Other News…
- The New York Times looked at how retailers are using augmented reality in online shopping.
- The Washington Post offered advice on keeping makeup and brushes from becoming contaminated with bacteria.
- Bloomberg profiled Anu Aiyengar, co-head of its global mergers and acquisitions business — the only person of color and only woman to hold that position on Wall Street.
- At Quartz, a tech CEO wrote about how he is leaving his position for mental health reasons.
- CNN listed some stress-relieving stretching workouts that are 5, 10, and 15 minutes long.
- Cosmopolitan rounded up the best podcasts on Spotify — and they’re all hosted by women.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Things I Didn’t Have on My 2020 Bingo Card Bingo.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…