So for our last gift idea for the year, let’s circle back to something I’ve recommended before: cocktail glasses inspired by history (AND available for delivery before Christmas, if you need or want that!).
We have some coupe glasses from this company and we use them often — they’re beautiful but sturdy, they’re a bit smaller than a lot of the oversized glasses out there today (Mikasa Cheers, anyone?), and we like the vintage vibe to the them.
At $38, they’re also pretty affordable, and I like that many of them are sold in sets of two rather than four — less of a commitment for overcrowded cabinets!
I think these would be a great gift for a ton of different people:
- the history buff who likes learning about, say, 1940s Hollywood
- the movie buff who enjoys watching classic movies like Casablanca
- the drinker
- the person who can’t wait to raise a glass for events happening in the near future, whether it be the inauguration, vaccine shots, or more
- the person who wants to raise a glass to things in the recent past (like all of the gone-but-not-forgotten restaurants and bars that have closed their doors this year — this list of NYC closures killed me)
- the person who just loves beautiful things — I love the delicate etching on these!
(Admin Note: Today was the last day of regular content for 2020, but we’ll hopefully have a new post up every day, either with sale content or our regular yearly reviews — please feel free to use all of them, including this post, for threadjacks! Happy holidays to all — may everyone have a wonderful end to a super strange year!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125