So for our last gift idea for the year, let’s circle back to something I’ve recommended before: cocktail glasses inspired by history (AND available for delivery before Christmas, if you need or want that!).
We have some coupe glasses from this company and we use them often — they’re beautiful but sturdy, they’re a bit smaller than a lot of the oversized glasses out there today (Mikasa Cheers, anyone?), and we like the vintage vibe to the them.
At $38, they’re also pretty affordable, and I like that many of them are sold in sets of two rather than four — less of a commitment for overcrowded cabinets!
I think these would be a great gift for a ton of different people:
- the history buff who likes learning about, say, 1940s Hollywood
- the movie buff who enjoys watching classic movies like Casablanca
- the drinker
- the person who can’t wait to raise a glass for events happening in the near future, whether it be the inauguration, vaccine shots, or more
- the person who wants to raise a glass to things in the recent past (like all of the gone-but-not-forgotten restaurants and bars that have closed their doors this year — this list of NYC closures killed me)
- the person who just loves beautiful things — I love the delicate etching on these!
(Admin Note: Today was the last day of regular content for 2020, but we’ll hopefully have a new post up every day, either with sale content or our regular yearly reviews — please feel free to use all of them, including this post, for threadjacks! Happy holidays to all — may everyone have a wonderful end to a super strange year!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.18.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Up to 70% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off entire site; extra 60% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything else