So for our last gift idea for the year, let’s circle back to something I’ve recommended before: cocktail glasses inspired by history (AND available for delivery before Christmas, if you need or want that!).
We have some coupe glasses from this company and we use them often — they’re beautiful but sturdy, they’re a bit smaller than a lot of the oversized glasses out there today (Mikasa Cheers, anyone?), and we like the vintage vibe to the them.
At $38, they’re also pretty affordable, and I like that many of them are sold in sets of two rather than four — less of a commitment for overcrowded cabinets!
I think these would be a great gift for a ton of different people:
- the history buff who likes learning about, say, 1940s Hollywood
- the movie buff who enjoys watching classic movies like Casablanca
- the drinker
- the person who can’t wait to raise a glass for events happening in the near future, whether it be the inauguration, vaccine shots, or more
- the person who wants to raise a glass to things in the recent past (like all of the gone-but-not-forgotten restaurants and bars that have closed their doors this year — this list of NYC closures killed me)
- the person who just loves beautiful things — I love the delicate etching on these!
(Admin Note: Today was the last day of regular content for 2020, but we’ll hopefully have a new post up every day, either with sale content or our regular yearly reviews — please feel free to use all of them, including this post, for threadjacks! Happy holidays to all — may everyone have a wonderful end to a super strange year!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.