This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Allure talked to experts about how to properly use retinoids.
- Refinery29 looked at the difference between “plus size” and “size inclusive” clothing lines.
- Fashionista explored people’s choices for their “post-pandemic uniform.” Key quote: “People are reevaluating what they want to wear, maybe for the first time ever since they were kids.”
- Above the Law pondered the value of taking a gap year(s) instead of going straight to law school.
- NPR reported on a new WHO study that found that “People working 55 or more hours each week face an estimated 35% higher risk of a stroke and a 17% higher risk of dying from heart disease, compared to people … working 35 to 40 hours.”
- NiemanLab explained, “Working remotely for the last year has revealed just how much of office culture is accidental, arbitrary, and sexist.”
- OneZero offered some tools for cutting down the number of browser tabs you have open, such as OneTab and Pocket.
- Vox’s The Goods talked to journalist and author journalist Nancy Jo Sales about why dating apps make us feel terrible.
- Scary Mommy shared a piece by a 43-year-old woman going through perimenopause who noted the lack of awareness of this stage.
- BuzzFeed News detailed how TikTok is changing Starbucks, one extremely detailed drink at a time.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Weekly Humorist, with “Your Brooklyn Dream Home, Now for Just 100k!”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We featured the best sippy cups and toddler feeding items.
- We looked back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including 10 ideas for virtual travel for kids, and how your partner supports your career (and vice versa).
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.